Library Advisory Committee
To suggest additions, please email Jamie Matczak at email@example.com.
WVLS Library Advisory Committee
The WVLS Library Advisory Committee (LAC) is comprised of representatives from libraries of all types within the WVLS borders. The Committee advises the WVLS staff and Board of Trustees on promotion and implementation of collaborative programs and services and on communication among all libraries and entities in within WVLS borders.
1. To encourage the most effective use of the resources & services of the area.
2. To foster the improvement of existing library service activities & communication procedures.
3. To provide a basis for discovering new areas of cooperation.
4. To initiate new services and joint programs as needed and/or desired.
There are fifteen (15) representatives from libraries within WVLS borders.
- 4 large public libraries, permanent positions.
- 6 small public libraries, Rotating 2 year appointments.
- 1 academic or technical library, Rotating 2 year appointment.
- 4 school or special libraries, Rotating 2 year appointments.
Meeting Agendas & Materials
August 10, 2022
August 18, 2021
- 2021 August Agenda and Link to Attend
- April 2021 Draft Minutes
- Updated LAC Member List
- 2022 WVLS Draft System Plan
- 2022 WVLS Draft Budget
- Technology Documents
- WVLS Services Updates August 2021
April 8, 2021
August 13, 2020
- August 13, 2020 Agenda
- April 9, 2020 LAC Minutes
- 2021 WVLS System Plan Draft
- 2021 WVLS Budget Draft
- 2021 LEAN WI Budget Plan Presentation
- 2021 WVLS IT Budget Plan Presentation with Forecast
- 2021 LEAN WI Technology Planning Guide for WVLS Member Libraries
- 2022 LEAN WI Technology Budget Planning Details for WVLS Member Libraries
April 9, 2020
August 15, 2019
April 4, 2019
August 9, 2018
August 15, 2017
- Agenda August 15, 2017 LAC
- April 20, 2017 Minutes LAC
- LAC Member List 2017 Updated August
- WVLS Innovation and Collaboration Grant
- 2018/2019 WPLC Buying Pool Report
- 2018 WVLS Budget Draft for LAC
- 2018 WVLS System Plan Draft
- 2017 WVLS Training Survey Summary
- Handouts at the meeting
- Legislative Report LAC August 2017
- Public Library System Redesign (PLSR) project of Wisconsin Phase 3 Activities Timeline Framework
- Public Partners School-Public Library Collaboration – Library Journal
- WiscNet 2017 Fall Forum Promotion
April 14, 2016
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403