What can we help you find?
Request books and resources from across north central Wisconsin...
WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee
To suggest additions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WVLS V-Cat Steering Committee Purpose
To effectively review V-Cat bylaws and committee structure with the final outcome being a more active and participatory V-Cat membership that adheres to the set V-Cat procedures. Develop the annual V-Cat budget with the guidance and final approval of the WVLS Board.
|Thomas Bobrofsky||WVLS BOT||Chair|
|Eileen Grunseth||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Paul Knuth||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Pat Pechura||WVLS BOT||Board Member|
|Marla Sepnafski||WVLS Director|
|Katie Zimmermann||WVLS ILS Administrator|
|Dominic Frandrup||Anitgo Public Library|
|Leah Giordano||Marathon County Public Library|
|Stacy Stevens||T.B. Scott Free Library|
|Stephanie Schmidt||Crandon Public Library|
|Peggy O’Connell||Minocqua Public Library|
|Kim Metzke||Greenwood Public Library|
Meeting Agendas & Materials
September 29, 2020
- 2020.09.29 V-Cat Steering Committee Meeting – Agenda
- 2020.04.20 V-Cat Steering Committee Meeting Minutes (draft)
- V-Cat Steering Committee Meeting – Voting Models Exploratory Committee Minutes (Compiled)
- V-Cat Steering Committee Meeting – Potential Voting Model Formulas
- V-Cat Steering Committee Meeting – 3 Year V-Cat Data
- V-Cat Steering Committee Meeting – ILS Consortium Voting Models Comparison Summary
April 20, 2020
March 10, 2020
March 1, 2017
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403