Marketing & Infographic Resources
To suggest additions, please email Jamie Matczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Plan Template
Based on Kathy Dempsey’s “Cycle of True Marketing,” a state-wide public library system marketing cohort has drafted a marketing plan template that any library of any size can model and adapt.
Recommended Online Design Platforms
- lucidpress – print and digital documents
- Shoutbomb (make a copy before editing)
- Facebook Post – Need a Reminder
- Facebook Post – Nightstand
- Facebook Post – Phone
- Flyer – Need a Reminder
- Flyer – Nightstand
- Flyer – Phone
- Sample Press Release (Antigo Public Library)
- Libby Marketing Kits – posters, flyers, web ads, Facebook ads, hand outs
Social Media Tips & Tools
Free Images, Fonts, Audio
No/Low Cost Music
Free Music Archive– Attribution directions depend on musician
Create an Annual Report Brochure Using LibPAS
Use LibPAS the Wisconsin state reporting system to general a tri-fold annual report brochure using your library’s statistics.
- WI Library and System Annual Reports: Using LibPAS
- Search “Brochure” to find “Printing Annual Report Files” section.
To convince, inspire, inform, your library can use infographics for advocacy all year long.
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403