To suggest additions, please email Augo Hildebrand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com with any questions regarding courier.
- WVLS subsidizes three courier stops per week to each member public library and V-Cat service site through a contract with WALTCO Inc. WVLS funds up to two courier stops per week for each non-V-Cat member library.
- Libraries may purchase additional courier stops, Monday through Friday.
- WVLS compiles monthly volume statistics from Waltco and public libraries and shares annual data with the WVLS Board of Trustees and member libraries.
- WVLS Courier Best Practices 2016
- 2017 Library Delivery Days
- Courier Manifests- Waltco
- Courier Delivery Test Template
- Thank you Mary Stachowiak, Library Specialist of Marathon County Public Library, for developing and sharing this template. This template allows libraries to test how long their items are in courier transit from one library to another.
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403