What can we help you find?
Request books and resources from across north central Wisconsin...
To suggest additions, please email Rachel Metzler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Circulation Totals Report
The report below includes total items lent to and from other V-Cat libraries. Statistics are gathered by using Innovative Web Management Reports.
Note: please scroll to see each month individually
Web Management Reports
Access Innovative’s Web Management Reports for Pcode4 and Item Location circulation reports. use your Sierra username and password to log in.
Directions to run your own statistics for circulation:
- Click on the All Circulation Activity link
- Dates: Click the arrow down and choose User Specified. This can be used for a single month or multiple months/years.
- For a single month select the year and month wanted in start date.
- Then use the same year and month for the end date.
- Sort By: Limit
- Limit by: Stat Group
- Place a check mark in front of your library’s stat group.
- Report by: arrow down to select one : Ptype ; Pcode1 ; Pcode2 ; Pcode3 ; Pcode4 ; Home Libr (patron’s home library) ; icode1 ; icode2 ; itype ; location (of item) ; call number
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403