What can we help you find?
Request books and resources from across north central Wisconsin...
Thank you for attending one of the Tech Days Workshops.
- Certification Activity Sheet – Rice Lake
- Certification Activity Sheet – Wausau
- Certification Activity Sheet – Black River Falls
- Slides for Laura Solomon: Emerging Tech (Part 1) Tech Tools (Part 2)
Slides for Break-Out Presenters:
- Make Your Facebook Page Pop (Terra Fewless, Wausau)
- Contemporary Web Design (Kyle Henderson, Wausau and Black River Falls)
- Privacy Paradox (Ben Miller, Black River Falls)
- Five Ways to Make Your Library Facebook Page (More) Outstanding (Joe Hammes)
Immerse yourself in a full day of technology trends, networking, break-out sessions, and more. You, your staff, and trustees are invited to attend any of the three workshops. Click below for more information on each workshop location. Tuesday, September 18: Rice Lake Wednesday, September 19: Wausau Thursday, September 20: Black River Falls (includes additional workshop on Sept. 21). For more information on the Tech Days Workshops, contact Jamie Matczak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-455-0668. The Tech Days Workshops are sponsored by: Indianhead Federated Library System, Northern Waters Library Service, Winding Rivers Library System, and Wisconsin Valley Library Service, with support from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI), Public Library Development Team, and funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services and Wisconsin DOA TEACH.
Wisconsin Valley Library Service
300 N 1st Street
Wausau, WI 54403