The 2019 WLA Conference Committee invites you to share your experience and creativity with the Wisconsin library community at our annual conference, to be held on October 8-11, 2019, at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center in the Wisconsin Dells. We are seeking an array of programs that will appeal to a wide library audience.
Consider sessions related to topics such as:
- Building Collections
- Building Inclusivity
- Civil Discourse/Community Conversations
- Creating Inclusive and Welcoming Environments
- Fostering Community Relationships, Community Collaborations and Partnerships
- Leadership/Professional Development
- Library Issues and Challenges
Don’t let the above topics limit you! Feel free to suggest any program you’d like to present, as long as it adheres to the attached Program Proposal Guidelines.
The program submission deadline is March 1, 2019. You can submit your proposal here.