The Black Creek Village Library is currently seeking a Library Services Clerk and Youth Programming Specialist. The position is approximately 25-28 hours per week with a starting wage of $10.00-$11.50.
The Library Services Clerk and Youth Programming Specialist is responsible for frontline customer service to patrons in a fast-paced library environment, including reference and circulation activities, while working to complete routine duties as assigned. In addition, the specialist plans, implements, and promotes library programs for youth.
* College degree in a related field preferred, a high school diploma or equivalent required
* Experience working with children required
* Technological proficiency required
* Customer service experience preferred
* Library experience preferred
* Programming experience preferred
* Marketing and social media experience preferred.
The position description and application are available on the Black Creek Village Library website https://blackcreeklibrary.org/
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and completed application no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
Black Creek Village Library is an Equal Opportunity Employer.