Discussion sessions, table activities, camaraderie, and high-powered speakers! The WVLS Director’s Retreat is a bi-annual event that gathers all WVLS and neighboring directors in the same place for a day of learning, sharing, and inspiration.
This event is open to public library directors in Wisconsin. Space is limited, reserve your spot today!
- Who: Wisconsin Public Library Directors
- When: Thursday, October 5th, 8:30-3:30pm (UPDATED 9/15/2017)
- Where: Tribute Golf Course and Bunker’s Bar & Grill, Wausau, WI
- Why: Connect with directors and bring home inspiration and shared experiences
- Registration: Register here on Eventbrite!
- Lunch will be provided by WVLS.
- Reimbursement will be provided for mileage.
- 6.5 CE Contact Hours
- Please email Anne Hamland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-261-7250 with any dietary restrictions or accommodation needs.
• Amanda O’Neal and Kelly Nelson from the Winneconne Public Library. O’Neal and Nelson will talk
about community partnerships and playing to the strengths of library staff and the library
• Cindy Fesemyer from the Columbus Public Library and Deb Haeffner from South Central Library System will present “From Potluck to Project,” and discuss how the Columbus Public Library brings community partners together for potluck conversations that result in community projects.