Plans are underway for the 2023 Wisconsin Association of Public Libraries (WAPL) Conference, taking place April 26 – 28, 2023 at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel and Convention Center in Oshkosh, WI. We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to share and showcase your knowledge with our attendees during a breakout session.
This year’s conference theme is “Cardigan Revolution,” which means:
* Boldly claiming (and being proud of) our roles as change agents, movers and shakers, community healers, resiliency builders
* Moving forward through futuristic thinking, strength, and strategy
* Feeling pride and fulfillment in our profession
* Re-energizing our colleagues, our communities, our boards, and ourselves
We invite you (and your great ideas!) to be a part of making this event our best conference ever by submitting a session proposal that helps support this year’s theme.
The conference will offer six concurrent breakout sessions in one-hour time slots (36 breakouts overall) during the following dates/times:
* Thursday, April 27: 10:30 – 11:30 AM, 1:15 – 2:15 PM, 2:30 – 3:30 PM
* Friday, April 28: 8:30 – 9:30 AM, 9:45 – 10:45 AM, 11 AM – Noon
If you are interested, we urge you to apply to be a part of shaping our educational offerings in 2023. Proposals will be accepted through midnight on January 20, 2023.
Submit your session proposal at https://wla.memberclicks.net/
The programming committee will review all proposals and notify you of your selection status by January 27, 2023. The WLA office will distribute presenter agreements. Our target date to have all agreements executed is February 3, 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you and partnering on a successful 2023 WAPL Conference. Please send questions via email to email@example.com.
The 2023 WAPL Programming Committee