IFLS Storytime Kits Flyer are now available to WVLS libraries through a partnership with Indianhead Federated Library System! These kits can be booked through Lend-Items, the same website WVLS and IFLS libraries can book makerspace kits through after setting up an account through their respective library system.
Enhance your storytime or programs with large motor skill activities, flannel stories, music, games, puppets, books, and more!
Reserve three types of early literacy kits:
- Board Book Kits: collections of 20 board books for unison reading.
- Large Motor Kits: contain instruments, parachute, scarves, music.
- Story Kits: themed kits that include books, puppets, flannels, music, ideas and more!
Book early literacy kits, makerspace kits, and equipment for your library:
Setting up an account:
- Please send an email to email@example.com.
- You will need either a Gmail, Facebook, or Yahoo account to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Ann Mroczenski.
- Confirm and register your account.
- Read through the WVLS Lend-Items Instructions 2016
- Book your kits and equipment!
Lend-Items Tips and Tricks
- Include shipping days in your bookings.
- Do not return items to MCPL-Wausau when WVLS is closed.
- On the booking calendar, do not click and drag. Click on the first day of your booking and click on the last day of your booking before clicking “Book It.”
- The last day of your booking is the day the item should return to WVLS, not the day you send the item back through courier.
- Call or email to extend your booking. Items cannot be renewed through Lend-Items.