The Ettrick Public Library is currently seeking applications for a part-time library director.
A charming small library, located in the Driftless Region of Western Wisconsin, in the friendly town of Ettrick, WI. Our library was designated a Library Journal Star Library for 2019, with a Five-Star Rating. We are open six days a week and part of the Winding Rivers Library System, which allows us to serve a larger community.
The library director reports to a six member Board of Trustees and is responsible for the overall management of the library with a passion for public service. Essential duties include building and maintaining the collection, managing the budget, and promoting the library within the village and the surrounding area. They are also responsible for working with staff members, grant writing, continuing the Children’s After School and Summer Reading Programs, and continuing the Book Club for adults.
- Wisconsin Grade II or III Librarian Certification
- Must have a strong background and training in computers/technology and non-print materials format
Starting Salary and Hours:
- 27 hours per week
- $17-$20 per hour, Negotiable and Depends on Qualifications
- Vacation/Sick/Personal Time
- Wisconsin Retirement System
- Holiday Pay
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two letters of reference by August 31st
- Submit to Ettrick Public Library, P.O. Box 305, Ettrick, WI 54627 or email: