WVLS and IFLS member libraries have access to website services. Website services are included in member library technology membership fees.
Anne Hamland and the LeanWI website team will begin with building a draft website for you. Your current website will remain live while the new website is being developed behind the scenes.
Once a draft is completed, Anne will send you a link to your new website. You will communicate changes and suggestions to fine-tune the design and content. Then, with a few clicks, your website will go live, and your old website will be retired.
What you need to get started:
- Your logo files (if you have one)
- Color palette or list of colors you regularly use
- Clear pictures of your library from the outside on beautiful sunny summer days, or beautiful snowy winter days.
- Pictures from programs, library spaces or services that you’d like to see on your website.
- An open mind to new suggestions for your website
In addition to a new site, the team offers two workdays a year for webmasters to work on their library websites. Virtual meetings can also be scheduled to explore current or new website options.
Questions? Email Anne Hamland at email@example.com or 715-839-5082 ext. 150.
Submitted by: Anne Hamland