Action is required if you plan on making Kids Read part of the 2019 Money Smart Week campaign in your community. Supplies are limited.
The 2019 Money Smart Week book will be Count on Pablo by Barbara deRubertis, which was chosen by a committee of librarians and featured in the ALA “Money as You Grow” series.
TO ORDER YOUR BOOKS:
- Books must be ordered for each individual location. Books will be drop shipped directly to your location.
- Book orders can be placed from November 15, 2018 to February 1, 2019 (Please use the order form customized for your state)
- Online order form is available at https://www.wils.org/moneysmartweek2019
- Minimum quantities for individual orders are 50 books and maximum quantities are 100. For large districts or systems, please place an order for the individual school or public library participating. If you have questions, please contact Sara Gold at email@example.com.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) will provide free copies of its Parent Reading Guide for each copy of Count on Pablo you order delivered to you under separate cover.
- Review the Partners Playbook materials available to assist in planning and executing your event at https://www.moneysmartweek.org/kids_read_playbook (must be logged in to view)
If there are questions regarding any of the above, please contact a Money Smart Week representative at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Money Smart Week Team
Money Smart Week