The Monarch Library System, located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, is looking for an IT Specialist. The IT Specialist manages, maintains and repairs personal computers at MLS headquarters and MLS member libraries.
The Monarch Library System service 31 public libraries along with Lakeland University and a Bookmobile, in Dodge, Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Helps support Local Area Network, and Wide Area Network server at MLS headquarters.
• Evaluates, inventories, and circulates MLS computer equipment.
• Maintains computers, provides software training and diagnoses computer problems at System member libraries on an as-needed basis.
• Recommends products and services as requested by Director, Library System IT Specialist, and System member libraries.
• Manages System Website and other services.
• Performs such other additional comparable duties as needed from time-to-time be assigned by the System Director
• Maintains current with trends, new products and services in areas of responsibility by attending meetings, conferences, workshops and seminars.
If you are interested in the position, please contact Amy Birtell at email@example.com
The position will be open until filled by a qualified candidate.