LOOKING FOR SOMEONE AWESOME! You MUST be a people person.
Seeking P/T Adult Programming Library Assistant I
Columbus Public Library, WI
Are you awesome? We’re pretty awesome. We should meet!
We seek a friendly and creative provider of adult programs and services for all library customers. A positive and proven customer service background is a must.
• Creating and putting on fun and engaging programs for adults
• Assistance with marketing library programs
• Working the checkout desks • Processing materials
• Money handling
• Assisting library patrons, of all ages, in every way possible, including tech support
This job requires a high degree of passion and creativity to help us keep putting on amazing library programs for adults.
• Prefer a tech savvy person
• Flexibility with scheduling required; some evening and Saturday shifts
• 28 hours/week • $13.77/hour
• Paid time off
• Eligible for WI Retirement Services
• Sorry, not eligible for health insurance benefit
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and supplementary information, in pdf format, to Cindy Fesemyer, the Library Director: email@example.com.
Application materials are due no later than 5:00 pm Monday, December 10, 2018.
*In your supplementary information, please include details of your interest and/or experiences with:
Creating engaging programming for adults: Give an example of what you might like to add to the library’s adult programming lineup.
Marketing and public relations: Include a sample of a short Facebook post you might write to promote one of our existing programs.
Columbus Public Library
223 W James St
Columbus, WI 53925