Full instructions forms and guidelines can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Public Libraries Division of Public Library Development website:
- What's New for 2016?
- Definitions and Examples
- Instructions for the Annual Report
- Data Entry Worksheet
- System Effectiveness Form
Youth Services Resources
Annual Report Workshop Presentation
In November and December of 2016, PLD held four workshops about the public library annual report that included hands-on exercises in the online reporting system (December 28, 2016 Libraries for Everyone blog).
Workshop presentation slides include:
- Public Library Services Funding Framework: Connection between annual reports and funding
- Annual Report Calendar: Report-related work and communication between libraries and WI DPI
- Public Library Annual ReportL: What's new, changed, deleted, typical rough spots
- LibPAS Online Reporting System: Hands-on exercises
- Things to Remember: General guidance, checklist, and contacts